Duke’s Flexible Batch Broiler has already transformed operations at Burger King Restaurants around the world.
Significant Energy Savings
- Both the Electric and Gas models switch to a low-energy state between cycles, unlike continuous cooking broilers that are on full-power all day
- Sealed cooking chamber contains heat and keeps the kitchen 10 to 15°F (5.5 to 8°C) cooler than other broilers
Gas Broiler Energy Efficiencies
- Proven to use 25-30% less gas than other flexible broilers
- Combined electric and gas annual savings up to $3500 per restaurant per year!
- Saves $17,000 over five years!
- Acquisition cost 20% less than other flexible broilers
- Heat is contained in the closed chamber, minimizing cost to keep the kitchen cool
- Duke gas broilers are designed to operate on natural gas or propane, as specified